Need to Postpone a Tummy Tuck Because of Sinus Infection/cold?

I when I woke up this morning I had horrible body aches and a temp of 100.8. I immediately thought I have the flu. I went to see dr. was put on antibiotics in case I have a bacterial infection. Flu was neg. Right now I have minor sinus pressure but no stuffiness, not body aches. I feel like I'm getting better, but wondering if I should continue with my surgery as planned or reschedule. I have no medical history of any kind. Fit as a fiddle. Just NERVOUS!

Postponing elective surgery for a cold

It is wise to postpone elective surgery if the patient comes down with a cold, particularly if they have a fever or a cough.

Why add risk to the procedure>\?