Do I need lift and implants? Need advice (photos)

I hate my boobs I think there saggy nipples sit to low I would love to get my full perky boobs back I want them to sit higher and fuller and have my nipple made smaller im 34 and have had 3 kids

Breast lift and implants

+1
I think you would be an excellent candidate for a breast lift and augmentation.  I think in your discussion with your plastic surgeon you have to decide how much bigger you would like to go.  The lift will reshape your breast and give you them a more youthful appearance. The implants will add the volume to your breast. Have an extensive discussion with your surgeon about whether you need implants If you are trying to correct the ptosis or the sagging of your breast you may just need a lift.

Arun Rao Plastic Surgeon Tucson, Arizona

Tucson Plastic Surgeon

Lift and Implants

+1

To achieve the result you want, it will be necessary to have a mastopexy with Implants.  The lift will improve your shape, while the implants add volume.  Consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon to address your options and expectations.

Robert E. Zaworski, MD

The pictured sagging breasts would benefit from a lift.

+1

Greatings,

Don't hate your breasts since the problem in the photos is correctable with breast lift procedures. Childbearing after a breast lift can compromise the appearance of your breasts. If this is an issue,  you might consider waiting until after you are done having children.

You should discuss your objectives with a well trained plastic surgeon in your community since you may benefit from breast implants, as well.

Best Regards,

Douglas J. Raskin, MD, DMD
Colorado Springs Plastic Surgeon

Do I Need a Lift?

+1
-From your photos it appears that a breast lift (mastopexy) would be necessary to give you perkier looking breasts.  
-Augmentation alone would give you larger breasts, but would not address the "saggy nipples" that bother you. 
-Another option, if you would like larger breasts, would be to undergo a combined breast augmentation and lift. 
-Definitely meet with a board certified plastic surgeon to find out more about the breast lift and augmentation procedures. 
-Thanks for sharing your photos and best of luck to you!

Joshua Cooper, MD, FACS

Lift and implants?

+1
DDee, 

Thanks for sending in photos.  

If you are interested in a surgery to improve the appearance of your breasts, you will certainly need a mastopexy.  Implants alone will not correct the sag. 
Whether you want implants is another issue.  If you are happy with the size of your breasts when wearing a bra, then you do not need implants.  If you want to be bigger, then you will need implants to give volume.

This is a complex surgery.  Make sure your plastic surgeon is skilled in this procedure.  Some surgeons divide this up into two separate procedures, but I have gotten great results with a one procedure augmentation mastopexy!

#breastimplantsrichmond

Gordon Lewis, MD
Richmond Plastic Surgeon

Sagging breasts

+1
Based on your pictures, I would think that your breasts are a bit low and deflated in appearance.  In order to have a perkier shape to your breasts, I would recommend a breast lift operation.  This could be done with or without the addition of breast implants to give you more volume.  It would also make your areolae smaller.  The trade-off would be that there would be scars on your breasts from the surgery.    I would suggest scheduling a consultation with a plastic surgeon so that he/she can review your options as well as the risks and benefits of each.

Edwin C. Pound, III, MD

Lift and implants

+1
good morning!
looking at your photos, if you where my patient I would strongly suggest a lift to help with your nipple position as well as a breast implant to help with shape.I think an implant alone would only exacerbate your downward pointing nipple position and not give you the look that a young mom would desire.

Be sure that you see a surgeon who has a lot of exerience with augmentation mastopexy- it is a complcated procedure that requires someone with a lot of clinical expereicne to give a good result.

I hope this helps

Robert Steely, MD