Coagulated Soft Tissue After a Brow Lift

I had an ear to ear browlift one month ago. It looked great at first until I developed a large goose egg running vertically down my forehead. The surgeon said it is coagulated soft tissue and made an incision and removed it. It has been one week and it has returned? What is causing this?

Bleeding after brow lift

+1

This may be bleeding under the flap, which can occur after brow lift.  The subsequent return of the "goose egg" may be swelling in the space, fluid collection, or repeat bleeding. Your surgeon will be able to give you the best advice, but you may need a pressure dressing or drain placed after repeat drainage.

Salt Lake City Oculoplastic Surgeon