15 Days Post Co2 Used Sunblock 70 and Got Red?

It was healing already but got redder now I'm freaking out . Is not too red but def more then it was , I'm afraid what now is it still gonna heal back to normal colOur?

Redness after CO2 laser and sunblock

+1

You mentioned you used sunblock 15 days after your CO2 laser, but did you actually go out in the sun?  Depending on the type of laser and the depth of the treatment, sometimes absolutely no sun exposure, with or without sunblock, would be recommended for a few months.  I would recommend contacting the physician who treated you to discuss your problem and let him or her decide if you need to be examined to determine if there was any damage.    

San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon