CO2 laser. Should I try another treatment?

I had the Co2 laser done last month. I was hoping for better results. I have very large pores and acne scars. Would you recommend another treatment, or is this as good as it gets.

Laser treatment of acne scars - multiple treatments

+1
It is usually the case that more than one  treatment for acne scars is needed if the patient wants the best result.  There are many factors which determine the final result including:  What laser was used? How aggressive was the treatment? How deep were the scars?  It is important to remember that the skin will only tolerate so much laser treatment before complications occur, but in practically every case multiple treatments are possible and cumulatve in their result.  How many treatments is determined by how good the patient wishes to look.  

Co2 laser for large poors and acne scars.

+1
The changes from CO2 and laser resurfacing continue to improve for several weeks to months after the procedure. However, with acne scars and large pores CO2 laser may need to be multiple times in order to optimize its effect. Acne scars are difficult to treat and sometimes this requires more aggressive laser treatment or combination treatments using dermabrasion and CO2 laser.  

Sean R. Weiss, MD
New Orleans Facial Plastic Surgeon