Why do doctors have differing opinions about Co2 Laser on the neck area?

I have been thinking about co2 for face and neck. I have been told by several doctors that the neck area is not an ideal area due to high rick of scarring etc. However there are several doctors that will do the neck area along with the face. Why the discreprencies between doctors regarding the neck area?

Treating the neck with fractional co2 laser skin resurfacing

+1

Neck CO2 laser skin resurfacing works very well and is very safe in experienced hands. I perform many of these neck resurfacing procedures and believe that the results are excellent.

Neck

+1

The new machine such as Cynusures CO2 laser are much better than the older models. I do face neck and chest with only a mild sunburn effect for a few days. In the old days you could not do this, You need modern doctors and modern machines

David A. Bray, Sr., MD