Does Co2 Laser Work on Heavy Tans?

Like would it get rid mostly or partially of a heavy tan on the face, neck , lower arms and lower legs, which are the areas that are heavily tanned. I mean i never used to wear sunscreen, but am now doing so (currently 22). So is it likely that co2 would gey this done or would another laser treatment be better such as ebroum, profractional, laser peel, or fractional. Thanks

Dual mode tunable erbium laser (Contour laser) is best for skin resurfacing.

+1

Hi.

1) You sound like a good candidate for this treatment.  Only relatively deep resurfacing will give you major and lasting correction.  So there is a 3 to 5 day recovery period.

2)  The great thing about this laser is that ablation and coagulation levels can be set independently.  So the intensity of treatment can be individualized from patient to patient and from one area of the face to anther area.

3)  I would definitely avoid CO2 lasers which frequently cause permanent skin depigmentation (bleaching).