Is Co2 Laser Inappropriate As a Preventive Measure Vs. Treating Specific Issues?

I have just turned 40 and wanted to get a little more aggressive with my anti aging treatments. I have had botox, restylane and juverderm injections, pixel laser and TCA peels over the last 5 years. I wanted to step up my treatments and am interested in the co2 fractional laser. Even though I do not have significant lines and wrinkles at this time, I would like to prevent them as much as I can. Is this a reasonable direction to take in my anti aging treatment plan?

Risk versus benefit ratio

+1

As with all other decisions in life, you will take some risk to get the benefits you seek. In your case, without significant benefit to be had, minimal risk is appropriate. A very conservative fractional treatment could be justified and valuable, but an aggressive one would not. 

Saint Louis Facial Plastic Surgeon