Co2 Laser for Acne Scars? (photo)

Hi I have acne scars. I am planning to go for C02 laser for acne scars. I want to know if it will help me scars. Please find my photo attached.

Fractional CO2 Laser for Acne Scars

+1

The Fractional CO2 laser is the gold standard treatment for atrophic (pitted) acne scars.  It works by sending tiny columns of energy through the skin's surface, to ablate the areas of scarring and stimulate the production of healthy collagen to smooth out the skin.  For patients with skin of color, it is especially important to confirm that the CO2 treatment is being performed with a Fractional CO2 laser, though this is the most common type of CO2 laser currently used.  Fractional lasers send their laser energy through the skin in tiny columns, leaving intact skin between the treated areas.  This allows for faster healing, more effective treatments, and fewer side effects than other laser treatments.