Since Co2 Laser Done Conservatively Seems to Be the Safest Bet, is Safe to Do More Than Once in a Lifetime?

Years ago I recall some resurfacing technique could only be done once in your life. I am not sure if that is true of resurfacing methods today.

CO2 Laser

+1

Patients sometimes do the old fully ablative CO2  more than once in a lifetime, but it is not a very conservative treatment and has more risk and longer downtime.  Patients are more likely to do the fractional CO2 more than once, as it is a "fractional treatment" therefore not fully ablating 100% of the skin, allowing it to be more "conservative" with less risk and less downtime.

San Diego Dermatologic Surgeon