Co2 Laser 2nd Time Still Lines Around Mouth Can I Use Glyco Peel Myself?

I had c02 laser for 2nd time 7 days ago al l is well excwpt for few lines around mouth still i want to apply obagi peel on those areas yes or no

Glycolic Peel after Co2?

My advice would be to wait before moving on to another procedure. Your skin needs time to heal from one procedure before you move to the next.

I usually advise my patients to wait 4 to 6 weeks after Fractional Co2, before they have any other type of skin resurfacing treatment done. This may be a bit conservative, but the skin needs time to regenerate to produce a good result.

Sometimes when you continue to reintroduce trama to the skin without giving it appropriate time to heal it can backfire on you, and leave you with more of a problem.

Best Wishes

Orland Park Plastic Surgeon