What is the Average Cost for a Brazilian Butt Lift in MIAMI, FL? (photo)

I am looking to have my procedure done within the next four months...The sooner, the better. I have a wedding in July 2014, and I need to be healed and sexy by then. I am 5'8, 155lbs. I thought I'd give the website a try because I have submitted some emails to some surgeons, but haven't received a response yet. I am really excited and amped about the procedure, and I am looking forward to any response I can get. Thank you for your time,

What is the Average Cost for a Brazilian Butt Lift in MIAMI, FL?

+1

I am not in Miami, but If you send an email to me, I will respond within a few hours both before and after surgery.  I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA