Is It Okay to Go Club Dancing at 11 Weeks Post Op from Tummy Tuck

I went to a club to celebrate my BF b-day on saturday and when i woke up on sunday my lower abdomen was swollen. It feels squishy. Should I be concerned?

Swelling after TT, 11 weeks post op

At 11 weeks out, most patients are able to resume exercise and other normal activities.  It's unlikely that you did any damage by dancing the night away at the club!

If the swelling persists, please check with your surgeon to make sure you don't have a small seroma or late-onset hematoma.

Good luck with your recovery!