Closed Rhinoplasty, 6 Years Post-op and Still Fluctuations in Swelling, Especially on Left Side of Nose?

hello all, I had a closed rhinoplasty in 2007 and ever since then, when I'm in the sun or exercising, my skin on and around my nose becomes very swollen, even when I look down for a few seconds. It looks horrible and I refrain as much I can to be out during daylight. Can someone please help me and advise on what I could do or what treatments I may take a look at? Most of the time though there is still a bump on the left side between the bone and skin, and I also have trouble breathing. Please help...

+1

With years after rhinoplasty, skin and swelling changes would be unusual.  However, an exam would be far more reliable to assess the skin and soft tissue envelope as well as the bump and the breathing problems.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA