I Had a Closed Rhinoplasty 6 Weeks Ago my Tip is Too High and Long

My concern is the tip still swollen or is that the shape of my new nose, I had the bridge lowered and my tip was boulbus and it had a split in the middle it looked like two separate bones, my tip from the front view looks a lot better but I don't like my side profile I think is too high and still long. I also have a funny smile my top lip looks too long and stiff.

Proportion between nasal length (top to bottom) and nasal base size (upper lip to tip) is critical in rhinoplasty

+1

The lower the bridge is, the larger the lower nose looks.  I often use the opposite illusion--raising parts of the bridge---to make the lower nose look smaller.

You may be seeing this new balance: if your bridge was reduced, your tip may now look longer.  It is hard to advise you without photographs.

If you do not like the new shape, the dorsum can be raised someday.  First, let yourself heal.  It is way too soon to worry, and the problem--if there is one--is an easy fix for an experienced surgeon,

Nashua Plastic Surgeon

6 weeks post-op

+1

It is very difficult to answer your question without seeing your pictures – you should consider posting images showing your areas of concern

Sam Naficy, MD