Closed Up Belly Button?

I had a mini tummy tuck with MR and umbilical hernia repair. I'm now 3 days post op and when the bandage came off, my belly button seems to be closed up inside and more horizontal then it was pre op. I know there is a lot of swelling still but is this normal? Will I be able to see the inside of my belly button again or is it possible for it to never open up?

Closed Up Belly Button?

+1

Without a photo it is really not possible to conceptualize what is going on, nor therefore to offer a prediction of what happens as the healing progresses. Please consider re-posting with photos. All the best.