Is There a Way to Close a Teeth Gap in One Day with Cosmetic Surgery?

hi, I have a gap between my two front teeth and I am about to start my modeling career in a about a month. I would like to close my large teeth gap within a month. Is there a way surgery can close the gap in a day?

Surgery to close a front teeth gap?

+1

It is difficult to answer your question without knowing more about the size of the gap and how your upper front teeth bite against your lower teeth. In general surgery is not employed to close a gap but there are surgical procedurees that can accelerate closure that is being done with braces or Invisalign. (And in some cases braces can be placed on the inside of your upper front teeth so they would not show!) I suggest you consult with an orthodontist to learn what the best and fastest method will fit for you.

Mercer Island Orthodontist