Surgery for Close Set Eyes?

Is there any surgery that would widen the distance between the eyes of close set eyes?

Yes but not worth it

+3

Craniofacial surgeons are plastic surgeons who specialize in malformations of the face usually due to congenital issues. Often these malformations involve abnormal placement of the orbits (bones that contain the eyes). There occasionally they must perform large surgeries that involve cutting the facial bones, moving them and fixating them in the correct position.

Unfortunately, I doubt that your insurance would cover it and therefore you're looking at about 20K worth of surgery. In addition I don't think many surgeons would consider it.

Fairfax Plastic Surgeon