I Can't Close my Right Eye? (photo)

Five days ago i had my double lid surgery. The stitches were removed 3 days after the surgery, but since the first day i can't close my right eye. That's driving me crazy and also this eye is strange. I see things blurried so i'm afraid the surgery is done wrong. When i try to close my eye i fell tight. So i'm really depresses i can't even sleep. I want to re op faster because i even think in beauty now.

Not unsual!!

+1

Please be patient as you eyelid muscle function recovers. As the swelling resolves and your muscle function recovers, and the scar softens, the eyelid closure will improve.

The biggest mistakes patients make is having revision surgery too early, before the results of the initial surgery have finalized.

Be patient and discuss this with your surgeon. You need his/her reassurance.

Seattle Oculoplastic Surgeon