Will I Be Able to Close my Eye After Skin Graft Transplanted on Eyelid Shrinked?

I had operation to transplant skin graft on my upper eyelid, but this graft shrinked so it tightened the eyelid up and the eye not close completely.

Revision of skin graft transplanted to eyelid

+1

If the transplanted skin has shrunk too much and you are not able to close your eyes, a revision skin graft of more skin is required to allow proper lid closure.

Eyelid and skin graft

+1

Without knowing your histroy or performing an exam it would be difficult to say. The best person to ask this question is your surgeon.

Prevention of eyelid closure after upper eyelid skin graft.

+1

You should have your surgeon examine this and give you abetter answer than we can without examining this and knowing more facts.