Is is Possible to Close an Anithelix Piercing Either Naturally or with Plastic Surgery?

Antihelix piercing, will it close?

+1

Yes is the answer....

Here is my suggestion.   Remove your earing, see if it closes over the next few months.  Do not replace the earing at all.   The chance of it closing is less in the antihelix, than the lobule, because tha cartilage has been pierced.  If it does not close on its own after a few months, it probably will not.   The next step would be to surgically close the hole.   This would be a small procedure under local anesthesia.

good luck

Richmond Plastic Surgeon

Closing ear piercings

+1

Either is possible but that does not mean they will happen. Without knowing more details or seeing the defect one cannot say much more.

My response to your question/post does not represent formal medical advice or constitute a doctor patient relationship. You need to consult with i.e. personally see a board certified plastic surgeon in order to receive a formal evaluation and develop a doctor patient relationship.

Aaron Stone, MD