How Much Would Just a Clitoral Hood Reduction Cost, Without Labiaplasty?

I have trouble achieving orgasm,due to having a thick clitoral hood. I require much hard manual stimulation. I would just like to have some of the hood reduced. Can I do this and how much would it cost typically? How long would the recovery be?

Clitoral Hood Reduction

+2

HI,

I have a great deal of experience with Labiaplasty and Clitoral Hood reduction. The Clitoral Hood can be done with local anesthesia (and mild oral sedation if you choose). It is a very well tolerated procedure and costs around $1000 (this includes the facility and nurse fee as well ). The recovery is quite quick and all of the sutures dissolve on their own. Please be aware, however, that  there is no guarantee that this will improve your sexual experience.

All my best,

Daniel A. Medalie

Web reference: http://www.ClevelandPlasticSurgery.com

Cleveland Plastic Surgeon

Clitoral Hood Reduction?

+1

Clitoral hood reduction surgery may or may not be effective in improving your ability to achieve orgasm. As you know, there are both psychological and physical "components"  involved in the ability/ease of  achieving orgasm.

I would suggest that you consult with a well experienced board-certified plastic surgeon  and  see many examples of his/her work.

Costs will range from $1000-2000  in our  practice depending on the  type of anesthesia/ location of surgery factors.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/procedure_labialreduction.htm

Clitoral Hood Reduction Cost

+1

Thank you for your question.  It sounds like you would be a good candidate for a clitoral hood reduction.  Typical we can do this in the office under local anesthesia.  Our fee is $2000.