How Much Does a Clitoral Hood Reduction Cost, on Average?

I've tried to look online to see when I would be able to afford the procedure, but I have only seen the price on one website, and I wanted to get more information of what other doctors charge.

Clitoral Hood Reduction Cost

I occasionally see women who have undergone labiaplasty with a failure of their original surgeon to satisfactorily reduce the clitoral hood. For these patients, only a clitoral hood reduction is necessary. My current total fee for this procedure ranges from $3000 to $3500, and it can always be performed under local anesthesia.

Baton Rouge Plastic Surgeon

4309 Bluebonnet Blvd.
Baton Rouge, LA 70809

Price for a Clitoral hood reduction

First and foremost you want to make sure that the surgeon you are seeing has a vast experience in the procedure regardless of the price.
We perform dozens of Labiaplasties per year with most being accompanied by a clitoral hood reduction.  
I have made the decision years ago that pricing should be competitive and affordable.  This allows patients who might not be able to afford top dollars for a procedure to gain access to a top surgeon with vast experience and volume.
On average the cost of our Clitoral hood reduction is 1500.00 including visits and local anesthesia.  

Best of luck :)

David Ghozland, MD
Santa Monica OB/GYN

530 Wilshire Blvd.
Santa Monica, CA 90401

Clitoral hood reduction costs.

As most physicians here have answered, this is usually performed at the same time as a labiaplasty. As an independent procedure however it can almost always be performed with local anesthesia and the cost is not excessive being in the region of $2500.

Duncan Turner, MD
Santa Barbara OB/GYN

737 Garden Street
Santa Barbara, CA 93101

Clitoral Hood Reduction Cost

Price varies depending on the surgeon and city in which they are located. Prices can range around the $2500 to $4000 mark.  

Jerome Edelstein, MD

362 Fairlawn Avenue
Toronto, Ontario M5M 1T6

Clitoral Reduction Costs

If you are only seeking a reduction of your hood and nothing else, this can be done as an office procedure under local anesthetic  for less than $1500.  Be aware that you could become more sensitive due to more exposure and if overdone, can create an unusual appearance.

Curtis Wong, MD

1950 Rosaline Avenue
Redding, CA 96001

Clitoral Hood Reduction

Usually a clitoral hood reduction is done at the same time as a labiaplasty, but I have seen patients who have a disproportionall protruberant clitoral hood area if this ws not adressed during the original operation, in these cases an isolated clitoral hood reduction can be done. The cost is around 4,000 dollars and the recovery is easy Good Luck

Johan E. Brahme, MD

9850 Genesee Avenue, Suite 130
La Jolla, CA 92037

Clitoral hood reduction

Usually this procedure is performed at the same time as the labia reduction. The range for this would be $3500-5000.

8851 Center Drive
San Diego, CA 91942

Usually a part of a total labiaplasty

I usually do this if needed during a "full" labiaplasty operation. I haven't done them outside of that. Hood reduction alone might be able to be done under local in the office and therefore might be pretty inexpensive. You really need to be evaluated first though.

Best Regards,

John Di Saia MD

John P. Di Saia, MD
Orange Plastic Surgeon

630 South Glassell
Orange, CA 92866