I Have 4 Clip Placements from 4 Breast Biopsy's, Can I Still Use the Brava or is It Too Risky? Results Were Negative!

Fat grafting

+1
Fat grafting works but I would not perform the procedure in someone who has had multiple breast biopsies to evaluate masses.  That doesn't make sense.

Fat grafting is a valuable tool in breast surgery. This technique has gained more popularity over the past 7 years. There are many techniques used to harvest the fat, process the fat and then re-inject the fat. Conventional suction lipectomy is performed with a small diameter cannula, processed by separating the liquid and fibrous tissue from the fat, and then placed into syringes for re-injection or through a closed system.

Please find an experienced Board Certified Plastic Surgeon and member of the Aesthetic Society using the Smart Beauty Guide. These Plastic Surgeons can guide you on all aspects of facial surgery, breast augmentation and body procedures including tummy tucks or mommy makeovers!

Brava

+1

The fact that you have surgical clips will not,make a difference in using the Brava system.  More importantly, do your homework before deciding on the using the Brava.  The results have been inconsistent at best and is often a waste of money.

Ronald J. Edelson, MD

Brava Device

+1

I don't think the Brava would cause any problem to the marker clips. You should not consider a fat graft. You can expect about 1/2 cup size increase from the Brava IF you wear ir religiously and the increase may not last beyond one year.

Ronald V. DeMars, MD