Clicking Sound and Burning Sensation Between Breasts

I have a burning sensation between my breasts. When I press, there's a clicking sound. I am 5 days post op from TABA MR. It is worth noting that only 6 months ago I had botched lipo that (according to my new surgeon) produced "pockets of fluid" inside my abdomen? Thank you for your valuable time.

Clicking and burining between breasts after augmentation with implants

+1

I am at a loss to explain your symptoms of clicking and burning following breast augmentation. It is possible that you sustained normal nerve irritation (neuropraxia and neurotmesis) from the release of the muscle. Generally this resolves with time. The clicking may be due to fluid collections or folding and creasing of the implant but it is difficult to tell without an examination.