I'm Getting a Tt, Bbl with Lipo How Do You Recommend I Sleep W/o Ruining Results?

Best sleep position for tummy Incision and butt injections

Positioning after Brazillian and Tummy tuck

+1

The protocol each surgeon uses is different based on their experience and technique. However, in general, 3 weeks is my time line. But even after that I ask patients to try to minimize pressure for 6 weeks to improve cell viability. From the moment the fat transfer is accomplished there is a race between fat death and new blood flow to transferred fat. It is every surgeons and patients goal to do whatever they can to maximize the take of fat. Part of every protocol is to seek ways to relieve pressure by constantly changing positions. Speak with your plastic surgeon about his/her specific protocol. Remember that safety should always take priority over being expedient.

BBL and tummy tuck

+1

probably a really bad idea to do them together at the same time. you will have areally hard time finding a comfortable position

Brazilian Butt Lift / Butt Augmentation Toronto

+1

There's no great option since you're also having a TT.  I would tell my patient to use pillows and try to sleep on their side if possible.  Sitting for prolonged periods of time would be a bad idea.  You should discuss this with your PS.

Web reference: http://www.drpirani.com/body-contouring-toronto/brazilian-butt-lift/

Positioning for recover after surgery

+1

When you have circumferential surgery there is probably no ideal way to sleep.  As far as the BBL it is best to avoid sitting for long periods of time.  Otherwise do your best with pillows. 

+1

This is a difficult recovery to be sure.  Sleeping on the side if the hips are not grafted is OK.  Alternatively, pillows can be placed under the thighs and lower back to take the buttock off of the bed.  As always follow your surgeon's advice.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts and tummy tucks each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/brazilian-buttlift-photo-galleries.php