Should I Consider a Second Revision or Are There Non-surgical Alternatives? (photo)

I underwent revision rhinoplastly in Dec 2013 to correct what my doctor called a slipped or moving tip. After the revision there is still significant deviation to the tip of the nose as it point very crooked to one side. I am reluctant to undertake a second revision. Are there not-surgical alternatives to correct this deviation or is revision rhinoplasty my only alternative. This doctor is considered "world renowned" for revision rhinoplasty in the Cleveland Ohio area.

Non-surgical rhinoplasty after revision rhinoplasty

+1

Dear staxfu,

• It is still very early (Dec 2012?) to consider a revision
  • Give the swelling time to come down for at least a year before jumping the gun
  • If the nose looks similar, you can look at fillers which will help balance the tip without surgery

Best regards,

Nima Shemirani

Revision Rhinoplasty or Filler

+1

After you have healed from the rhinoplasty, you could always consider filler to help balance the nose, but there will be an element of a crooked nature that remains.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

3rd revision rhinoplasty

+1

Actually, from the photo your nose looks quite reasonable.  Never rush into further rhinoplasties.  Have you seen Dr. Bahman Guyuron in Cleveland?  If not, I'd suggest you consider that.

Richard P. Rand, MD, FACS