How Many Cc's for my Brazillian Butt Lift? I Had my Doctor Offer Up to 1000 Per Cheek is That a Lot? (photo)

I am 5'1 and i am having lipo and a tt by a board certified plastic surgeon whom is going to graft the fat into my flat butt to make me look more contoured. will 1000 cc be to much as i am currently a size 3/4 jeans (even though i weigh 145). i want curves a little more than the norm but nothing that looks abnormal or ridiculous.i have a lot a lot of fat/extra skin from previous pregnancy's but small legs.

BBL

+2

The volume is not as important as what is actually being injected. If fat and fluid are injected then the fluid will be resorbed. the 1000 cc. volume is a considerable volume if it is pure fat

Don't Focus On The Number

+2

Thanks for the photos.  The amount of cc is not the most important but the desired shape.  1000 cc may be what is required or may not.  The skin will have to accommodate the amount of fat injected as well.

Dr. ES

Earl Stephenson, Jr., MD, DDS

Brazilian Butt Lift / Butt Augmentation Toronto

+1

I wouldn't place more than that in one session.  You should find out if that's concentrated fat or not.  To get 2L of concentrated fat will require at least 4L of liposuction aspirate.  Risks go up significantly when doing such large volume procedures.

Asif Pirani, MD, FRCS(C)

1000cc Fat Per Buttock for BBL

+1

Within reason, it is usually difficult to put too much fat into the buttocks. Between what the patient has available, how it is concentrated and how much fat survives, the fear in fat grafting to the buttocks is usually whether one has had 'enough' rather than too much when it all settles out. For most patients, what is placed is just about all they have to give so the amount injected is restricted by that not really by what the patient wants or would like.

Barry L. Eppley, MD, DMD

How Many Cc's for my Brazillian Butt Lift? I Had my Doctor Offer Up to 1000 Per Cheek is That a Lot?

+1

I will tell you that liposuction and Brazilian buttlift are two of the most surgeon dependent procedures.  It will be very important that as much fat is removed as is safe to reduce the size of the midsection.   In addition, you could receive 1500 cc or more per buttock if you would like.   Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA