Best Bbl and Tummy Tuck Compression Garment? (photo)

im two weeks pre op and need to purchase a garment that will be the absolute best for a tummy tuck with lipo thighs flanks and abs with a BBL !!! please let me know where to purchase and what kind to purchase to not destroy the results?!

Best Bbl and Tummy Tuck Compression Garment?

+1

I prefer an adjustable garment that can be tightened and loosened as swelling changes.   This provides differential compression.  I would ask your plastic surgeon as the Brazilian buttlift results vary greatly as do methods employed.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts and tummy tucks each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/brazilian-buttlift-photo-galleries.php

Brazillian butt lift and garments

+1

Experienced board certified plastic surgeons vary in their belief in garments. They agree that patients respond well to them but don't agree on the difference garments make. I did not see a difference in my patients so I'm trending towards being less bound by them. Consult your Surgeon and good luck...your result will be determined by the surgeon's artistry not garments.

Washington DC Plastic Surgeon