Best Bbl and Tummy Tuck Compression Garment? (photo)

im two weeks pre op and need to purchase a garment that will be the absolute best for a tummy tuck with lipo thighs flanks and abs with a BBL !!! please let me know where to purchase and what kind to purchase to not destroy the results?!

Best Bbl and Tummy Tuck Compression Garment?

+1

I prefer an adjustable garment that can be tightened and loosened as swelling changes.   This provides differential compression.  I would ask your plastic surgeon as the Brazilian buttlift results vary greatly as do methods employed.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts and tummy tucks each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA