Am I a candidate for male breast implants? (Photo)

I have no problem having my psychiatrist sign off that I qualify as a candidate. I am concerned about my chest size and how far I will be able to stretch as I have the basic male pectoral muscles and hardly any body fat! I will add a few pictures of my chest but I am seeking a general B cup size after surgery . Need all types of input...etc thank you

There are no needs for psychiatric assessment before a #Toronto male pectoral augmentation with #DrMarcDuPere

+2
Thank you for your question about pectoral implants, one of my favourite procedures!  I truly enjoy all body implants, from breast, pectoral, calf, buttock, hip, chin to abdominal implants!

I understand you are looking for a muscular look to your chest and not breast per se (yet you are mentioning B cup...).  Perhaps you can clarify your situation...  Please know that I have performed more than 200 pectoral augmentations with implants over the last 7-8 years.  I have a strong transgender (MTF and FTM) clientele as well in Toronto.

Pectoral implants are inserted via a small incision in the hair-bearing part of the underarm, hence easily camouflaged.  We have many sizes and shapes of implants, including a swimmer-type made in USA and a great Brazil one.  The body-builder type would likely be too bulky and unnatural for you.

Each comes in different size so it can match your frame.

I do offer SKYPE-Camera consultation as I have patients flying from all over Canada to have pectoral implant surgery.

It also seems that your right pectoralis is smaller than the left.  Are you right or left-handed?  I am asking since there is a condition called Poland's syndrome where the pectoralis muscle is smaller or non-existent.  I have performed many pectoral augmentation in patients with Poland's syndrome.

Cost for Toronto pectoral augmentation is 9500$ + Canadian taxes.

Recovery involves staying in Toronto for 5-7 days and 2 small drains for a few days.

Please note that custom-made implants can also be fabricated but is slightly more expensive.  

Good luck in your research and make sure you choose an experienced plastic surgeons as this is not a procedure taught in plastic surgery school!

Best regards,

Dr. Marc DuPere, Toronto plastic surgeon

Voted TOP plastic surgery Clinic in Toronto for 2013 and 2014

Voted TOP Cosmetic Clinic in Toronto for 2014

visageclinic.com/patient-resources/media.cfm

+1
Thank you for your question .
As long as you are a healthy enough to have the procedure, i see no problem why you can not have this procedure. 

Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. I, like many surgeons, also offer free consultations so that you can be examined and given the most accurate quote.

Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of Brazilian Butt Lifts and has privileges to do this surgery at a local university hospital. This says his credentials have been checked out by fellow Drs. All surgeries carry risk, talk to your plastic surgeon and choose one wisely.

Mel T. Ortega, MD

+1
   I do not see any physical issue that would prevent you from getting implants.