I have a cleft chin and I don't like it at all. I don't want to undergo something serious. What are my options?

I have a cleft or dimple chin and it doesn't suit me. It's not my bone structure it's like tiny pieces of meat or something. I don't want to undergo something serious I just want to reduce it as much as possible.

Try Juvederm!

I would agree with Dr. Eppley regarding recommendations for injectable filler such as Juvederm or Voluma XC. Fat grafting to this area is also a reasonable option for treatment with very little to no downtime.

Injectable Chin Dimple Reduction

The simplest treatment for a chin cleft/dimple reduction is either synthetic injectable fillers or injected fat. I would start first with a temporary injectable fillers to be sure you can get the effect you want before proceeding to fat injections.