Is it possible to get fat injected into one area of your buttocks?

I got a brazilian butt lift about 3 weeks ago but I don't feel as if its plump enough on the butt check area.

Buttock augmentation

+1

How much fat injected is the result of how much fat reserves you have, how large your buttock is, your overall health, etc.. It is possible to repeat the procedure but best to be seen in person.

+1
Yes it is possible to have more fat injected into the buttocks in order to create more volume. I would suggest waiting until you are fully healed from your BBL before trying for more volume. Consult with your plastic surgeon for most personalized advice.

Daniel Shapiro, MD

Injecting more fat into buttocks?

+1

It is possible to inject more fat into the buttocks after having a brazillian butt lift procedure. I would wait at least 6 months to do so to allow all of the edema and scar tissue to resolve. I also like to harvest fat from a new area if possible as fat that is harvested from areas that already have been liposuctioned have less viability and loss of a chance to survive. At 3 weeks there is still significant edema from first operation so be patient and give it some time to settle down. There are a lot of factors which go into fat survivability and you need to wait it out to assess the final shape.

Jeffrey LaGrasso, MD
Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon

+1

Additional fat can usually be added to improve projection. There are some limitations in skin laxity that can prevent this and certain anatomic reasons that can preclude this.

I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA