What's the most effective way to remove depressed scar without surgery? (Photo)

Hello, a little more than a year ago I had a mole removed from my forehead. As it healed the skin depressed and is now a crater like scar. It is very visible even from a distance. Is there any way I can reduce the scars visibility without some kind of surgery?

Scar Removal

When there is a depressed scar on the face, the best way to remove it would be to inject filler in that area. For the forehead, Restylane is the best filler option. However, having a consultation with a provider to discuss the different options is recommended.  

Orlando Facial Plastic Surgeon