What can I do to clear my nose after a septorhinoplasty? I feel congested.

The doctor did turbinate reduction, fixed the deviated septum, lifted the tip, made the nose shorter and narrower. So there was a lot of work done. Right now, three days after surgery, my nose is still bleeding from time to time, & I think there is dried blood & clots in my nose which is making me feel stuffed. The doctor tried to suction things out of my nose a day after surgery, but it was too painful and had him stop. What can I do at home to help? My nose is still swollen from the inside.

Clearing the nose after rhinoplasty

+1

Irrigation with salt water nose spray may help clear your nose of crusts after rhinoplasty. Ask your doctor how to do this and follow up with him if it fails to open up.

San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon