Is my Ba Suppose to Look This Bad? (photo)

My ps talke me out of a lift, went yesterday she said they're son dropping wear a underwire bra, she told me before this they would drop n fluff making fullness at bottom under nipple now they're not? They're saggy funny shaped n uneven she did dual plane um 600 n left 575 n right I'm 7wks post op plz tell me what to do

May need more time

+2

Hello. Seven weeks is not enough time for the implants to settle. Your implants will not settle for about another two months and I would not be too worried about your outcome until then. If after they are fully dropped you still decide you are unhappy with your result a mastopexy may be needed to resolve the issue.

Jaime Perez, MD
Breast Augmentation Specialist
Plastic Surgery Center of Tampa

Is my Ba Suppose to Look This Bad?

+2

The photos are not well lighted and a bit too close, but the sides look fairly even. 

The photo with your arms up looks pretty good, the ones with arms at your side show nipples and areolar that are somewhat low. At two months, the implants may still drop more and resolve this issue. Otherwise, consider a breast lift after another 2 to 4 months. 

All the best. 

Breast Augmentation Results

+1
It typically takes about 3 to 4 months until your breasts settle. By that time the bottom portion of your breasts will fill out becoming more natural appearance, like your surgeon said. Keep an eye on your results then talk to your surgeon if you find that after four months, they still don't look good. 

Jerome Edelstein, MD

Is my Ba Suppose to Look This Bad?

+1

Maybe I am viewing the wrong photos? But your result appears to be very good??? Maybe you need to discuss in more detail your realistic expectations with your PS. 

Questions about early asymmetry following a breast augmentation

+1

You are still very early in your post operative course.  Give it more time and your asymmetries will more than likely improve.  If there is a difference in upper pole fullness then look a the crease below the breast.  If these creases are even then the superior fullness is due to the muscle or post operative swelling.