What is Clear Correct?

What is Clear Correct? I know it's some treatment to straighten your teeth, but what exactly is done and how does ClearCorrect work?

Sequence of small incremental movements

ClearCorrect, and Invisalign, are clear aligners (trays) that straighten your teeth. The principle behind them is that the dentist creates a digital 3-dimensional model of your teeth, and in the computer, the dentist will move your teeth incrementally on the model. For every increment of movement, a 3-dimensional tray is printed that corresponds to that movement. 
You wear the trays for 2-3 weeks at a time sequentially, and each tray forces your teeth to move slightly. Over a span of multiple trays, your teeth align into proper position. ClearCorrect and Invisalign are the exact same technology, and if your dentist understands clear aligners well, then either of them will work fantastically. 

San Diego Dentist

Invisalign vs. Other clear aligners

Clear Correct is very much the same idea and principal as invisalign.  It is not as sophisticated, or efficacious as invisalign.  I have had a much better experience with invisalign.

Lawrence Singer, DMD
Washington Dentist