Cleanser for Oily Skin?

My skin is extremely oily and sensitive. My face gets oily within 5-10 minutes after washing my face. I have to constantly wipe my face every minute. I have tried all of the cleansers at my local stores(walmart, walgreens, etc) and nothing has worked on my skin to control my oiliness. I need a recommendation of an extremely strong cleanser that will keep my face looking less oiler every minute. If the cleanser is expensive or if I need to buy it online, I will do it.

I recommed a manual exfoliant twice a week in conjunction with a salicylic cleanser.

+1

I recommend a manual exfoliant twice a week in conjunction with a salicylic cleanser. Use the cleanser only twice a day unless you need an extra cleanse after workouts. Always use a hydrator/moisturizer after you cleanse. Sometimes the skin will produce more oil to compensate for how much you are trying to dry it out. Drink lots of water to stay hydrated. The more moisture you have in your body the less oil it will produce.  MyBody with Salicylic is a great medical grade cleanser.

T

+1

There are many cleansers for oily skin including Neutrogena, Cetaphil, CereaVE . any cleanser that says it is for oily skin is worth trying.An old one called Sebanil may still be available. Vicki

Vicki J. Levine, MD