Which Cleanser Can I Use After Jessner Peel?

im indian girl, having mild acne and sun damage on my cheeks. im planning to do jessners peel at home.but im in trouble to find Emu oil and Emu cleanser in india.pls. tell any other mild cleanser and moisture can use after the peel.

+1

Thank you for your question. I would not recommend doing a jessner peel on your own especially having an ethnic skin, will require pre-treatment to prevent hyperpigmentation. I would recommend being treated under the supervision of a Board Certified Dermatologist for safest and best treatment option. I hope this helps.

Bay Area Dermatologist

Have this done by a professional who knows what to recommend for you.

+1

Indian skin is very sensitive to pigmentation problems.  You should consult with a specialist to give you recommendations for your skin type.

Mark Taylor, MD
Salt Lake City Dermatologic Surgeon