I Was Cleaning the Inside of my Nose And Pressed Hard Moving The Nose. Have I Caused Damage 3 Months Post-Op?

and moved my nose a little. will this affect my result 15 weeks after rhinoplasty

+1

Unless you felt pain and heard a crack or pop, it's unlikely you damaged anything after your Rhinoplasty but you should tell your Rhinoplasty Surgeon and have him/her take a look just in case.

Damage

+1

It is very unlikely that you did yourself any harm. Ingeneral, you really shouldn't have to cleant the inside of your nose. The natural mucus blanket does that and all you are doing is reisjming a nose bleed

David A. Bray, Sr., MD

Concern about damaging nose 15 weeks after rhinoplasty

+1

At this  point in time, it is highly unlikely that you have caused any damage. You didn't mention if you noted any changes in appearance. If you have questions regarding any untoward effects of your action, contact your surgeon.

Steven Turkeltaub, MD

Cleaning nose

+1

It is extremely unlikley that you caused any trauma to your nose after pushing on it after 15 weeks post-surgery.  If you are uncomfortable, you should see your surgeon.