What Kind of Breast Surgery is Best for Me? (photo)

I have 34 DDD breasts which are saggy after weight loss I would be happy at a 34 D but not smaller i know its hard to tell but should i get a lift and reduction just a lift i would like something that lasts

Ultimate Breast Lift replaces the Wise pattern of 1956

+2

The best procedure for you would be The Ultimate Breast Lift.  This technique avoids the use of any vertical or boat anchor scars, maintains areola sensitivity and the ability to breast feed.  This technique also creates upper pole fullness by transferring the breast weight to the underlying muscle.  Your cleavage, position of your breast tissue and size can be adjusted to your desire.  Tissue can be removed (approximately 200 grams) to take you down from a DDD to a D that your desire.  The advantages of this technique are no vertical scars and long term stability is provided by weight transferred to the underlying muscle.  The current techniques use the boat anchor scar (Wise pattern developed in 1956) and frequently bottoms out.

Best Wishes,

Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Texas Plastic Surgeon

Breast lift

+2

You are an excellent candidate for a breast lift, also known as a mastopexy. You do not need an  implant.  Your breast may to,be reduced only slightly if at all. also the size of your areola can be reduced at the same time.  Youmshould be aware of the scars involved with a lift, but for most women, the improvement I the appearance will be worth the scars .  Good luck!

Ronald J. Edelson, MD

+2

Thanks for the posted photos. I recommend a Reduction/lift operation as the be sty plan for you. Seek in person evaluations from boarded PSs in your city. Also health insurance could be an option. 

What type of breast procedure for me? (photos)

+2

Your breasts have lost volume (deflated) because of fat reduction with your weight loss, and possibly loss of glandular volume if you have had one or more pregnancies (breast volume is gland plus fat).  You have excess skin relative to your diminished volume.  To restore youthful breast shape, either diminish surface area (breast lift) or diminish surface area AND add volume (breast lift plus implant).  Personal consultation with one or more surgeons in your area is the best next step.

Steve Laverson, MD

Breast reduction surgery - opinion

+2

In my experience, you would do well with a conservative breast reduction.  The breast lift is incorporated with a standard breast reduction pattern.  Because that standard breast reduction pattern takes up loose skin, the durability of that operation very good.  There are a few standard measurements that a plastic surgeon takes in the office during your evaluation so a in person visit is definitely the way to start. 

Stefan Mark Szczerba, MD

Breast lift and reduction for a lasting result

+2

If you are in a DDD cup and wish to fit a D, then some reduction will be necessary as the nipple is lifted front and center on the breast. The lift pattern will depend on the skin laxity, though after weight loss the T pattern might give more shape and firmess to the new D-cup.

What shoulkd I do with my breast

+2

Your situation is very obvious that a breast reduction is the best solution.  This will reduce the breast from a DDD to the size that you desire and lift the nipple up to the proper position.  You would look wonderful with a short scar vertica breast reduction.

Miguel Delgado, Jr., MD

What Kind of Breast Surgery is Best for Me?

+2

Thanks for including the photos, they are helpful in answering your question. I have found over the years that patients with relatively droopy breasts often wear a larger bra than they need to accomodate the extra skin. I think if you had a good lift you would have great results and find you are much closer to a D than a DDD.

Ronald V. DeMars, MD

+2

You will be happiest with a breast lift (mastopexies) and augmentation (implants).

Mastopexies can reliably raise the nipples and reduce the skin envelope, but they do not usually provide increased fullness of the upper breast. This is important to point out to patients, since they have usually posed in front of the mirror with their breasts pushed up and imagine this to be the result of breast lift surgery.

I have found that patients are much more pleased with their surgery, and much more accepting of the mastopexy scars, when an implant has been placed to produce some upper pole fullness.

I nearly always use a vertical or 'lollipop' breast lift and cohesive silicone gel implants.

Good luck!

Eric Pugash, MD
Vancouver Plastic Surgeon

Breast lift/reduction

+2

Hello there.  I think that you would get a great result from a breast lift as it would restore your breasts back to where they used to be.  Personally, I would not recommend taking on implants unless you wanted to be bigger, which you don't.

Jonathan J. Staiano, FRCS (Plast)
Birmingham Plastic Surgeon