Class II Division II with Moderate Crowding, Invisalign Can Correct A Deep Bite?

Ortho told me invis will work. Help me understand exactly how. I'm a visual person. I have a narrow arch. Where will the teeth go? Will they be moved distally? Will they procline the upper incisors to line straight? Will this look buck? My bottom teeth are very straight. How can they correct the deep bite. They can't push back the front teeth can they

Expansion will make more room

+2

For sure, you need more expansion. Your upper teeth need to ;be expanded. Expansion will make more room for your teeth. Expansion will also look better as you develop a wider smile. Expansion will prevent cheek biting.

To keep your front teeth from flaring out too much and to prevent the buck look you need to wear elastics with Invisalign. Elastics will also distalize your upper teeth as the lowers come forward somewhat. 

The bite will open as your teeth are expanded and as your upper and lower teeth are depressed with Invisalign.

Encino Orthodontist

Invisalign enhancements can handle some more challenging problems

+2

Your bite, from your description, is one that can benefit from enhancements made from the original Invisalign system. Your type of problem was not effectively handled with the original Invisalign design.  The later Invisalign design, however,  incorporates power ridges that can better create torque on the teeth to correct your type of problem.  The aligners can also do some widening of your dental arches at the same time.  Your Invisalign dentist may show you a simulation of the changing positions of the teeth with each aligner to satisfy your need to visualize the process before treatment.  So the answer is Yes, Invisalign can handle your teeth repositioning quite well.

Denver Orthodontist

What will my teeth look like after Invisalign

+2

My patients get excited about Invisalign because they offer the patient the opportunity to view a computer simulation of their treatment from the beginning to the end.  Since you are a visual person ask your dentist to view this simulation.  Its called a ClinCheck.  Good luck

Philadelphia Cosmetic Dentist

How will my teeth look after tx.

+2

One of the great things about Invisalign is that one can look at the final dental postions (and the stages of treatment) BEFORE you actually approve the treatment.  After the invisalign impressions are sent in to the company a virtual 3-D "movie" is made to show the movements and final result.  Your doctor can show you this "Clincheck movie" and it is the best visual way to explain how things correct!

Saint Louis Orthodontist