How long do I have to wait to use my clarisonic brush after a chemical peel?

+1

In our practice we recommend about a month after the peel has finished to go back to normal facials, scrubs, etc...

When To Restart Clarisonic Brush After Chemical Peel

+1

One question for you is, what type of peel did you have?  In general, I recommend that you refrain from all harsher skincare treatments such as the Clarisonic, topical RetinA or glycolic acid products until your skin feels and appears to have returned to normal. So when the skin sensitivity, redness, flakiness, crusting and/or peeling skin has completely resolved, then you can resume using your Clarisonic.  Make sure to stay out of the sun as well. 

Channing R. Barnett, MD

It very much depends on the nature of your chemical peel.

+1

For this reason, the it is safest to direct this questions to your cosmetic surgeon who performed your chemical peel for accurate information.