City Skincare Regimen?

I live in New York City and think my skin is getting beat up by the pollution. Do I need a protective layer, of sorts, when in the city to help my skin keep from premature aging?

City skin stress

+1

With the environmental stressors in the city, I highly recommend a product that helps to protect the skin and guard against the destructive effects of free radicals and pollution.

And yes, even with daily application of sunblock, you need to re-apply the product every 2-3 hours. This is especially true if you are boating, skiing or participating in any other outdoor activities. In Chicago, we only have about four months or so of outdoor activities that could be sustained for long periods of time.

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.