Citrine Treatment, Co2 Laser and Qswitch. What Kind of Results Can I Expect?

Hi, i've done mi first treatment with this combined technology, and i'd like to know what can I expect regarding results. I'm a little confused cause they said first that it was DOT Theraphy, But in the doctor's page it says: CITRINE TREATMENT, combining fractionated Co2 laser and qswitch. I'm in the 3rd. day after the treatment (that was 5 minutes long only.. and i saw the machine, it said 8 watts).

Laser Treatment Options

+1

Thank you for your question. Everyone's response can vary to these laser treatments.  If you are having fractional CO2 therapy, you should experience peeling and browning of the skin for 3-7 days depending on the intensity of the treatment. The Q switched laser can produce darkening of the brown spots and small areas of peeling as well. This should result in more even looking skin with improved texture and pore size. Be certain to be under the supervision of a board certified dermatologist or plastic surgeon with expertise in laser procedures for the most effective and safe treatments. I hope this helps.

Bay Area Dermatologist