Ulthera in Canada

Why Not Many Cities in Canada Use Ulthera Technology?

Ultherapy in the U.S. for Canadian patients - Williamsville NY

canadian patients flock to cities such as hours to get Ultherapy.

I have done Ultherapy since 2011 and most of my patients are very satisfied with the results. 

Canadian patients are educated consumers and come to the U.S. to get treatments from experienced providers They also get better value for their dollar in the U.S.

Read the Ultherapy book provided on the link below. 

Ultherapy non invasive facial lifting with minimal down time

I'm not sure why the treatment is not a commonly done tightening procedure in Canada, unless the new company of a few years hasn't developed its sales force there yet or the Canadian version of the U.S. FDA is still reviewing trials that might have been submitted after the initial work in the U.S. It certainly has taken hold here in the U.S.

Ronald Shelton, MD
Manhattan Dermatologic Surgeon