Just had a circumferential body lift 2 weeks ago. How long before swelling in the feet subside? When can I bend at the waist?

Feet swelling

+1
Because of the lack of exercise, the swelling process, the lost of protein after skin and fat removal, and cuts all the way around the body it is kind of normal and expected to experience swelling on the ankles and feet.
Try to eat better quality of protein, less sodium and definitely try to move more (not exercise yet), while resting rise up your lower limb and wear compression stockings. 
You may bend your waist but something minor and try to do a bit more every other day, like stretching exercise to improve the muscle relaxation.
Definitely I encourage you to ask your doctor your limitations to this point of postop.
Have a great journey.
Dr. Cardenas

Mexico Plastic Surgeon