What Can Be Done when Too Much is Taken off in Circumferential Belt Lift?

I wanted my buttocks lifted because a doctor over-liposuctioned them but I needed my belly, hip adipose and front upper thigh prominence to suspend everything. I had deformity called heart shaped buttocks. Everything I needed was cut off in belt lift. Belt lift made everything worse for me 10 fold. I wonder if I could be candidate for groin implants to help cushion my skin from getting trapped in my pelvic bones?

360 lower body lift circumferential body lift upper body lift buttock implants fat transfer massive weight loss

+1
Dear Fiddledd,
After a 360 lower bodylift, the buttock region can be revised. This can be revised with fat transfer for buttock implants.
If you have excess fat in another body, I would suggest fat transfer.  During this procedure, fat is suctioned from one area, filtered and injected into the buttock. This can give the buttock a better appearance and more curvature. The procedure takes 2 to 3 hours under IV sedation or general anesthesia. The recovery takes 5 to 7 days.
If you do not have excess fat and you want significant projection to the buttocks, I would suggest buttock implants.  Buttock implants are silicone based implants.  They are somewhat firm and are not as soft as breast implants.  Typically, an incision is made at the top of the buttock or through your 360 lower body lift scar. The buttock implant are placed underneath the gluteus muscle. The procedure takes 2 to 3 hours under general anesthesia. General anesthesia is required to relax the buttock muscles and allow the buttock implant to be placed.The recovery takes about 7 to 10 days. After three or four days, the body gets accustomed to sitting on these implants.
I believe both procedures offer significant buttock augmentation after a 360 lower bodylift. You should spend a significant amount of time with your board-certified plastic surgeon discussing the realistic expectations of your buttock augmentation surgery. You should  stress your expectations to your board certified plastic surgeon.   Good luck.

Web reference: http://www.360bodylift.com

Unhappy after body lift surgery

+1

Please seek out a board certified plastic surgeon who performs body lift surgery for a second opinion. It is unlikely that an implant is needed. Most revision surgery is done at least 6 moths after your last surgery if not longer to allow for adequate healing and to make a proper determination of what needs to be corrected. Having a copy of your prior pictures and the operative reports from the current doctor is a necessity for the second opinion.

Richmond Plastic Surgeon