Do I need a circular tummy tuck or hip to hip incision tt? (photo)

I am 5 7" weigh 205 I am seeking to get a tt and bbl I also would like to know what is rwcommended for my body and if I am able to acheive a fool round bootie with a bbl not huge just a round nice fool bootie ..I am in the process of exercise for weight loss I also want to know what would b a good weight for me for surgery and what is recommended to loose the weight thank you

What surgery?

+2
Hi I just answered your question from your last post. However now you have more photos.  I stick to my original comments.  What I did not mention was that I always include suctioning in my tt's and body lifts.
Peter Fisher M.D. 

San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Do I need a circular tummy tuck or hip to hip incision tt?

+1
Over the internet without an in person chance to examine is very difficult. My guess is an extended full Tummy Tuck would apply. Weight if possible in 180 range... 

+1
I would perform a tummy tuck with liposuction of the flanks and back with BBL.  I have excellent success in avoiding the posterior scar with liposuction alone.  Your buttocks can be transformed into whatever shape you would like.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts, liposuction procedures, and tummy tucks each year. Look for great reviews and great before and after pictures.

Tummy tuck

+1
You should continue to lose weight naturally.  Once you have lost the weight and you feel comfortable and are stable in weight for about six months you should be seen and examined.

A tummy tuck can be done as a solitary procedure. Many times the results are enhanced by adding liposuction to the hip and love handle area. A tummy tuck is also done in combination with a breast augmentation in a mommy makeover.

Please find an experienced Board Certified Plastic Surgeon and member of the Aesthetic Society using the Smart Beauty Guide. These Plastic Surgeons can guide you on all aspects of facial surgery, breast augmentation and body procedures including tummy tucks or mommy makeovers!

Robert Whitfield, MD, FACS