Will my acne come back if I don't take Accutane for 2 days?

I run out of my medication on a Friday and don't go back to the dermatologist until the next Monday. I am ending month 2 and have taken 40mg once a day the whole time. Will I break out any if I'm not on it for the weekend?

Missing a dose of Accutane

+1
This happens with scheduling, but it is ok. Take your meds again starting on Monday and continue through your regimen as normal.

"This answer has been solicited without seeing this patient and cannot be held as true medical advice, but only opinion. Seek in-person treatment with a trained medical professional for appropriate care."