3-4 months post op, it is still fairly red. Is this normal? (photos)

I had small mole removed on my leg this past early March, the biopsy came back normal. . It is still fairly red, is this normal healing? Will the I had mole removed on my leg this past March, the biopsy came back normal. . It is still fairly red, is this normal healing? Will the redness ever go away? Thank you very much!

Red Scar

+1
It looks like this was removed without surgical excision nor suture closure. It is still maturing and will continue to change. While it is common for redness to improve with time (months to year +), appropriate laser treatment can often be very effective at reducing the redness.